Section 71

Appeals against certain orders of Magistrate

Any person aggrieved by an order made under sub-section (2) of section 64 or section 66 may, within thirty days of the date of such order appeal to the Court to which appeals from the court making the order ordinarily lie, and such appellate court may direct that execution of the order be stayed pending disposal of the appeal.

Last updated